Search This Blog

10 June 2016

Review: STEPS TO CHRIST by Ellen G. White

I remember having a copy of this when I was in the Navy. It was a very thin paperback -- I can still remember how it looked and felt -- and I carried it in the left chest pocket of my coveralls for several years and never got around to reading it.

When I found another copy a few months ago I decided to fix that. By then I knew a little more, including that Ellen G. White was the founder of the Seventh-Day Adventists, a group many Christians consider a cult.

I was a little leery about starting this, but just as the Book of Mormon contains no Mormonism, this book series to contain any Seveth-Day Advenism. Instead, it's a simple message of evangelism (though pretty old-fashioned because it was written in the 1800s) and as such I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment