Search This Blog

03 April 2015

Review: HOW TO CHOOSE AND USE A WIDE-MARGIN BIBLE by Randy A. Brown

Randy Brown runs the Bible Buying Guide, a blog  that a) specializes in news and reviews of new Bible editions,  and b) is better than this one. He's gained a lot of knowledge, and he's been good enough to share some in books like this.

I personally thought this book was written and put together well. It's clear it isn't a professional job, but it's also clear that Brown put in the effort in both the writing and Kindle formatting to make it as good as possible. The only complaint I have is that there isn't more of it. There's a lot of information here, but it's still a very short book. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be so critical of short things; my lovely wife is one, after all.

All told, this is a good book on an unfortunately obscure subject.. I recommend everyone read it visit the site, and get your own wide-margin Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment