Search This Blog

03 June 2015

Review: GOD HAS A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE by Ray Comfort

I'm a fan of Ray Comfort's. What I've learned from his teaching has not only changed the way I evangeliized, but had a profound impact on how I saw the entire Christian faith.

A few years back, he offered this book for free in multiple formats. In most ways, it repeats what he's always said: that people need the Saviior because they've sinned, and that the "Wonderful Plan" message is neither historical nor bibical. There's nothing wrong with that; sometimes God gives us one note to play, and it's our job to play it as well as we can, as often as we're told to.

If you're not familiar with Comfort's ministry, this is an easy approach. If you are, this is that rare occasion when Comfort seems to slow down and allows others to do the same. Either way, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment