Search This Blog

07 February 2016

Review: THE PRAYER GOD ANSWERS by Eberhard Arnold

Plough.com has a great many books for free so as you'll see I've read a lot of Eberhard Arnold books.

Arnold was the founder of the Bruderhof movement, which has become a worldwide network of Christians living communally. This book looks at the relationship of prayer to such a life, and determines that the prayer God answers is the one that already matches up with his will.

Since Arnold made his living as a teacher, lecturer, and editor, it's not surprising that the book is well-written. It's also worth every penny I spent on it. I recommend this book.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you interjected some subtle humor in this review. As I understand it, the book was free and that it was "worth every penny". Therefore, I'm not sure how much weight to put on your recommendation. I suppose if the book is half as clever as your review, I better check it out.

    ReplyDelete