Search This Blog

31 December 2012

Other blogs I work on

If you're one of those poor souls who just can't get enough Chris Bloom, then I've got good news for you.  Some of you already know that I help out over at the Universal Source of All Universal Masculinity, COBRASAURUS!!!!!, but starting tomorrow there will be three more Bloom-blogs (Bloogs?) to follow.


52 Pounds in 52 Weeks will be the record of a fat man trying to get less fat.  I've committed to updating this one at least once a week, and I'd love to hear from anyone who has advice or R. Lee Ermey-type motivation to offer.

A Chapter a Day will be my Bible-reading journal.  After a couple of years of a great but exhausting routine of reading ten chapters a day from ten sections of the Bible, I'm slowing down to reading and writing about one chapter per day.  I'm counting on y'all to keep me accountable for the long haul!

365 Pages is an attempt to kickstart my old fiction-writing habit.  This will consist of me writing and posting one page a day of a short story, novel, or whatever I end up writing.  A typed page is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 words, so that seems reasonable.  At the end of a year, there will be 365 pages of something, and hopefully it will be worth reading.  Advice, criticism, and outright abuse are welcome!

Of course, Built for Glory will continue, and COBRASAURUS!!!!! is too big to fail, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to get sick and tired of me.  You're most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment