Search This Blog

22 December 2012

Please like me!


Fair warning: this is just a bit of shameless promotion.


You know how you'll sometimes read a book review that says something about the publisher providing a free review copy? Well, I want in on some of that free review copy action. I read at least a hundred books a year, and the only thing better than a good book is a good free book. If you've read more than one of these posts, you know that I'm not afraid to inflict my opinions on you good people, so writing reviews isn't going to be a problem.

So what does that have to do with y'all? Well, I'm still feeling my way around the process of getting free books, but at least one of the publishers I've checked into requires a bloggers to have a certain number of followers before they'll bury said bloggers in sweet, sweet swag consider them for their review programs. So if you're enjoying what you read here -- strange as that sounds -- why not follow the blog? There are gadgets up there on the left to allow you to do so. If you use a feed like Google Reader, you can subscribe that way. It would enlarge my already substantial ego help me out, and it would ensure you don't miss a single golden word that tumbles from my magic keyboard.

And hey, if I've got books laying around, I might just decide to share with y'all.

Even if you don't subscribe, though, thanks for reading, and God bless you with his grace and mercy today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment