Search This Blog

21 December 2013

Mine

'I first noticed it about fifteen years ago, People started sticking "my" onto things. You started to get it your way everywhere you went. Everything was customizable.

Some of these changes were good. You should be able to get a McDonald's cheeseburger without onions if you want. The problem comes when we bring that mentality into religion.

Guess what?  God can't be made to fit your preferences. The cafeteria mentality just doesn't work. Every religion is mutually exclusive,and only biblical Christtianity makes sense, the only somewhat customizable religions are Hinduism and Baha'ii, and the only way they can be that flexible by denying what they claim to believe.

The Bible is what it is. I've said before there are parts I would take out if I could. But it's not my book. It's his.

No comments:

Post a Comment