Search This Blog

20 September 2014

You knew it was coming sooner or later

What I'm talking, of course, about a post on homosexuality.

Simply put, the Bible is against it. Both testaments speak out clearly against homosexual behavior. As I've said before, you cannot make a case for from Scripture.

Does that settle it? For me it does. Short of the voice of God himself, I don't know of a higher authority.

Notice that I said the Bible was against homosexual behavior. It is not a sin to be tempted. Let me repeat that, because there seems to be a lot of confusion about it among bothChrististians and non-Christians. It is not a sin to be tempted. Want proof? Jesus was tempted.but without sin (Heb 4.16).

It's not wrong to sometimes have homosexual thoughts. It's wrong to dwell on them, and it's wrong act on them, but isn't wrong to have them.

I'm not trying to let those who engage in homosexual behavior off. It is adultery, and a heinous sin against God. I'm just trying to put into perspective. Homosexual adultery will send you to Hell. Just like heterosexual adultery.

I'm sorry I have to waste time on this, but that's our culture. Hopefully, future generations will see it as aberration

No comments:

Post a Comment