Search This Blog

06 March 2016

A little about Locked-In Syndrome and the schedule

In January 2013 I suffered a very rare kind of stroke. This left me with the condition known as Locked-In Syndrome, which basically means that my mind and body are fine, but there's little to no connection between the two. Autonomic functions like breathing, circulation, and digestion are controlled by the brain stem, so they still work, I have almost no voluntary movement other than my eyes.

As for the schedule for this blog, it's settled down to this. Mondays I write about whatever I want. Right now I do book reviews on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On Wednesdays I try to teach about the basics of the Christian faith, and I try to put an announcement here when I upload something to The Bible Exchange on Saturday mornings. And each weekday I comment on a chapter of the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment