Search This Blog

13 March 2016

1000

This is my 1000th post on this blog. That's a milestone, no matter who you are.

God has been extremely gracious in allowing me to do this. I've tried to honor him and build up his kingdom with this blog, and hopefully I've done it. In the meantime, though, I'm tired.

I decided a while back to take a break when I reached a kilopost. So that's what I'm going to do. I'll continue to put something new up at The Bible Exchange every Saturday, and there are a few things I've been putting off that need attention, but I don't plan on updating this blog until May 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, Congratulations on this major accomplishment. This blog is certainly a blessing to me & I know to many others. Thank you for making this Herculean effort to honor God through your posts. You have definitely accomplished your goal of helping to "build the Kingdom". I know God has blessed me through you in countless ways. My faith has grown significantly. I am looking forward to May when you begin you're next kilopost.

    ReplyDelete