Search This Blog

28 November 2014

One year

it's been about a year since I got an iPad. A family I'd never met and haven't seen since gave it to me. I don't know the exact date, but it was around the first of December, and that seems easy to remember. Anyway, I'm very grateful.

But what have I used it for? I believe with all my heart that whatever I have should be used to advance the kingdom of God, and I've tried to do that. I've also ranted a good bit, but I won't tell if you won't.

I've also read around 125 books. This is partly because I love to read, and party because I want to stay ready to evangelize. I don't know if I'm going to get better or not, but I'm not going to stop trying, and I'm going to be ready to go when it's time. 

Have I accomplished anything with the incredible blessings I've been given? I'll find out one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment