Search This Blog

30 January 2015

Please forgive me

I think I've figured out my defining sins: lust and pride.

By defining sins I mean the ones that have always been with me. They're the ones that were there when I thought I'd rooted everything out. They're what I see when I look at myself.

Unfortunately. I learned to lust early. By the time I got to high school, where every girl had something to look at, I was in the habit of checking  them out. And that's how I did it: habitually. Even if I didn't like the girl, my mind was still racing. I owe a much greater apology to the few I physically defiled, but I did more a hundred times a day in my head. I believe God's forgiven me, and I hope you will, too.

As for pride, I've been told for as long as I can remember that I'm smart. Add to that the fact that we have everything when we're young, and I was an arrogant little snot. If I ever made anyone feel stupid or said or did hurtful things, I'm very sorry and can only beg your forgiveness.

It's been a long time, and I should have apologized sooner. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment