Search This Blog

06 July 2015

Review: NAZARENE MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL HANDBOOK AND CONSTITUTION 2009-13 by NMI

I need to say up front that I'm not a member of the Church of the Nazarene. As far as I know, it isn't some weird cult. I actually attended one a few times in high school, but that was because the church bus picked me up and there were pretty girls there. At any rate, I now care about missions, and this book was free,so I got it.

It wasn't what I expected. Rather than a manual for missionaries, this helps churches set up their own missions programs. It's not a book that's meant to be read for pleasure; it's exactly as interesting as the title makes it sound.

I have nothing against Nazares, but they sure have mastered the art of making a boring book. I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment