Search This Blog

07 October 2015

Review: YOU AND ME TOGETHER by Francis and Lisa Chan

Francis Chan has written several books, but this is both his first about marriage and the first crediting his wife Lisa as co-author. I've enjoyed and learned from his books since the first one, Crazy Love, but I was worried about this one. My minor was in Chrisian counseling (also known as a minor in Wasting My Time) and I've read a good many ostensibly Christian books on marriage, most of which weren't very good. I shouldn't have worried.

The Chans aren't afraid to talk about their relationship, but seem to keep the focus on God as much as on themselves. The book is well-written and bibical, as you might expect, and is easily the best book on marriage I've ever read. I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment