Search This Blog

16 May 2016

Ten comics that should be available on the Kindle

I love comics, and these days I can read only on a Kindle (actually a donated iPad with a Kindle app). Here are ten comics  that I've tried to find on the Kindle but can't, in no particular order.

Asterix-- Except this one. I don't know of anything I'd rather read but can't.
Scurvy Dogs-- This is one of the funniest things I've ever read, especially in its collected form.
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck -- Along with its Companion, both by Don Rosa.
Cromartie High School-- I'm not a fan of most manga, or Japanese comics, but this one's hilarious.
The Reign of the Supermen -- The story where Superman died and came back with a mullet.
Pogo -- I haven't read a lot of Pogo, but what I've read I've really liked.
Marvel/DC phonebooks -- Marvel and DC have put out huge books of old comics in b&w. 
Van Von Hunter-- Another manga, but by Americans this time, and about an inept monster hunter.
Prince Valiant-- I didn't like this much as a kid, but I've really come to appreciate it.
Spider-Man/Human Torch: I'm With Stupid -- A look at two characters and their weird friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment