Search This Blog

01 July 2014

I don't have anything good to say

It all boils down to obeying what the Bible says. To do that, you have to read your Bible.

I try to post things related to my condition on Mondays. Even then, I try to come from a biblical point of view. If you want to understand how I think, read your Bible.

Nothing I have to say would be nearly as good as if you would just read your Bible.

You can literally get a Bible free from the Gideon's. Throughout most of history it was impossible or illegal or both to own one. How dare you not read your Bible.

You don't have an excuse. Read your Bible.

I used to say that if I could only speak to a congregation once, I'd tell them to be holy. I realize I was wrong. I'd tell each and every person to "Read your Bible."

I don't have anything to say but read your Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment