Search This Blog

22 July 2014

Which Bible should I read?

Simply put, I don't care.

I'm not under the illusion that this blog has led anyone to give themselves to Christ. Most people her are already professing Christians. On the off-chance that I'm wrong, though, and some new Christian is bewildered by the choices out there, here'smy opinion.

We have an embarrassment of riches in the English language. People far smarter than I have said most of them are very good. Pick one you like to read.

The important thing is that you read and obey it.

1 comment:

  1. Bible can be dangerous if went on a wrong hand. The meaning of the phrases in Bible are difficult and can be easily misunderstood. It is therefore necessary to have a master or guide which helps you understand the Bible.

    Regards,
    New American Catholic Bible

    ReplyDelete