1. My sense -- My mind's as good as it ever was, which maybe isn't that good, since I'm reading Leviticus. Again.
2. My senses -- I can still see, hear, feel, smell, and taste. That may not seem like much to you, but it's a big deal to me.
3. My family -- I have two beautiful daughters and a truly amazing wife. And that's not even counting the family I was raised up in or the one I married into.
4. Technology-- I was a computer guy before the stroke. Afterwards, they connect me to my family and the rest of the world.
5. My health-- I'm in the best shape I've been in since I left boot camp in 1996. Other than the stroke.