Search This Blog

15 August 2014

I, Leslie Christopher Bloom ...

... being of sound mind and body, do hereby not know the rest of words. This is what I would like to happen should happen to me:

Since Emily seems to like the little Bible. I wantLeslie to have the one I like to preach from, when she's old enough. Emily should get the KJV.. Both have my notes in them, and both are the word of God, able to lead us to him if we just read and obey it.

I'd like my books  tbe given to the library at Bluff Park Baptst Church. My medical equipment should also be donated, to someone who can give it to those who need it.

Lora should know that I've always loved her, deeply and fiercely, and that hurting her is the worst thing I've ever done.

My other posessions should be sold or given to whomever needs them.

Let me be clear: nothing new is wrong. I know as well  as anyone how quickly things can change, though, so it seemed best to go ahead and get it out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment