Search This Blog

10 August 2014

Shame on you

If you've come by, thank you.

If you've come by more than once, then thank you that much more. I know I'm not the easiest person to talk to, so you have no idea what it means that you've kept coming back.

If you've helped , thank you very much. I can never thank you enough for taking a load off of my and Lora.'s minds.

If you haven't done any of these things, shame on you. It's inconsistent? It inconvenient to be like this, too. You haven't shown the love of Christ, or of a Chrstian. No, I'm not saying you're not a Christian. I am saying you should examine yourselves. Like it says in the Bible. In 2Corinthians 13.5. In so many words.

One other thing: I understand time, distance, and money. Thanks to the interwebs, I have friends all over the world. I even understand old age, to a point. I don't mean y'all.

But if you can and you haven't so much as stopped in:

Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment