Search This Blog

28 June 2014

Five foods I miss the most

Fred Hoeker and Stephen Arterburn were wrong: anything done for 21 days does not necessarily become a habit. I've not eaten anything in nearly a year and a half, and it's almost all I think about.

Regardless, here are the five foods I think about most:

5. Cereal -- I'm no Jerrry Seinfeld, but I like me some cereal. For the record, my favorites are Raisin Bran and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.
4. Bacon -- Bacon, or "meat candy", is good. That is all.
3. Pancakes -- I've actually always preferred waffles, but the last few months I've craved pancakes.
2. Donuts -- not Krispy  Kreme, which is right down the road, but Blueberry Cake donuts from Dunkin'.
1. Bread -- From biscuits to tortillas to pizza crust, I almost always want bread.

Now you know what's on my  mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment