Search This Blog

20 June 2014

Review:TEN INDICTMENTS AGAINST THE MODERN CHURCH by Paul Washer

this is either a long serm or a short book. It's actually the the former. After the sermon became popular, a transcript of it was produced and distributed as a free Kindle book.

I've mentioned before that Washer is my favorite preacher, and this is the first sermon I heard by him. He is unsparing in his criticism of what American Christianityhas become, especially as regards evangelism. He is honest, sometimes brutally so, about the way things were done in Scripture.

Some may doubt the need for or wisdom of such negative messages in our age. I think we need to be drawn back to the Bible every now and then. Both the audio and the transcript are available for free, and I recommend both highly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment