Search This Blog

27 February 2015

This is what I believe really happened to me

I was taken out, plain and simple.

Let me be clear. I am not a Calvinist; I don't think my stroke was ordained by God in time immemorial as a part of his plan to bring himself the greatest amount of glory. I do believe God knew about it, and allowed it to happen, but didn't actually cause it, which I admit sounds a little like hair-splitting, but you're just going to have to trust me.

At any rate, I was trying to do something for the kingdom of God, and Satan saw me as a threat. So he tried to get rid of me.

Unfortunately for him, it didn't work. I still have an outlet for saying what I want, I still have the ability to type -- though more slowly than I used to-- and I'm still dedicated to reaching the world for Jesus Christ. So, from his point of view, it was an abject failure.

Anyway, that's what I believe happened. If it turns out I'm wrong, I promise to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment