Search This Blog

09 February 2015

Why do we trust a little kid more than we do God?

The last I heard, Heaven Is For Real was a genuine phenomenon. It's been adapted as a film, and my local Lifway has hundreds of copies in several different versions. I've already seen Heaven Is For Real for Kids and Heaven Is For Real for Teens. Can a version aimed at illiterate left-handed Moroccan golfer grannies possibly be far behind?

I've heard from a lot of people that this child's experience has really strengthened their faith. I always think the same thing: "What faith?"

It's not like God has left us in the dark about this nature of the afterlife. This Bible and especially the New Testament tells the Christian whatever he needs to know.

The Heaven described in Heaven Is For Real isn't that of the Bible. Todd Burpo is at best an extremely gullible man, and at worst an extremely evil one. Either way, Chrtistians should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment