Search This Blog

31 May 2015

Review: ESV New Testament (Dramatized) by Faith Comes by Hearing

I've made no secret of my regard for the English Standard Version of the Bible, and how that's partially due to its availability. This recording is an example of that.

Faith Comes by Hearing is a ministry that provides audio Bibles and New Testaments in an ever-growing list of languages. In English we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to Bible translations, and several of them, all free.

The only thing I find that I don't like is that all the readers have an Upper Midwest accent. That's not a deal breaker, more of a personal pet peeve, but it does make Jesus sound like he's from Ohio.

This is a great resource; it's well worth your time to look it up. I highly recommend it, and they have several other English translations, if the ESV isn't your weapon of choice,

No comments:

Post a Comment