Search This Blog

28 May 2015

Review: SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM LIFE by David Bercot

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Bercot and his work. His book Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up was instrumental in my salvation, and in over ten years I have yet to find a biblical error in any of his books or tapes. If nothing else, I owe him for introducing me to The Ante-Nicene Fathers.

Many, if not all, of his books are available in Kindle format to read for free with Amazon Prime. And that's the only commercial you'll see from me today.

In recent years, Bercot seems to have focused his attention on "Kingdom Christians" who manifest the Kingdom of God in this world. This book describes what a Kingdom Christian is, and invites the reader to become one.

I like a book that leads people closer to God, and I recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment